Helping your carpet last against salt residue:
- Vacuum the slush from entrance mats using a wet/dry vacuum. Do this several times a day if needed. Fold a towel and soak up any wet carpet areas.
- After carpet/mats are dry, vacuum them using a normal vacuum, with the brush bar making good contact with the fibers.
- Vacuum in multiple directions slowly .
- If the salt stain is still there, a stiff plastic bristle brush can be used to breakup the caked on salt.
- If the residue still won't break loose, then call North Raleigh Carpet Care and we will apply an Encapsulating Salt Stain Remover.